Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hmmm..

Weather's pretty wet and gloomy today but it's typical horrible British weather anyway. I can barely seen sunlight today since I was whole day in my room. Unlike any morning, today the fire alarm was triggered. What a great time for it to ring plus the fact that I slept at almost 3 after coming back from some party in town. I first thought someone yet again burn some sausages in their oven so I couldn't be bothered much about the high pitch alarm screeching just above my head. Before I could even put myself on bed, someone knocked and opened my room door which seemed like the UPP staff (still subconscious) telling me to get off the building. Ahhh..so irritating; All of us were forced to shiver with our pyjamas outside the cold until they sorted out the alarm issue. REALLY STUPID ALARM!!!! After 5 mins, they rectified the problem. As a result of that, I was too tired to wake up and attend the 9am math class.

Well, it is so ridiculous just to attend one early miserable class on Tuesdays. I am suppose to finish off my lab report at this time. It's a report by far the hardest for me, judging the fact that it was not properly conducted and spending time changing it is just too troublesome.

Halfway doing, I got a mysterious call from somewhere and I mistakenly heard the female caller's voice as a man. Identity of that person is indeed someone i know of. Really really sorry..I admit that I do have some hearing difficulty on the phone. I was very grateful of you calling me and I ended up calling her back and chatted with her for another hour....

Back to my freaking report now..

No comments: