Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Miss My Dogies

Unbelievable! With just 2 months of separation and I start missing their presence. Just a gist about them..
'Patch' Beckham


































Hungry eyes



Patch has been our faithful pet for the past 2 years. Another pet which we just adopted few months back is called Snowy.














Snowy looking for insects
















Drinking milk; so smart of him finding a shady spot.

Snowy was just about 2 months old before I left. According to mom, he has outgrown stumpy little Patch and the younger dog in fact is bullying the elder one now. I can't wait to see pictures of Snowy.

3 comments:

Jasmine Yim said...

Argh.. Snowy is no doubt cuter but any dog bigger than Patch is not to my liking.. I hope he's afraid of me..

yaufee said...

Snowy bullies Patch apparently.. and sometimes mom and dad couldnt even control him..I suppose u can train him to be afraid of u, after what u have done on Patchy boy..hehe

Jasmine Yim said...

my gosh.. now I like patch better.. hope i can train Snowy. If not going back will be a disaster for me..